Big Ben Victorian Baking Ovens - Mobile, LPG
If you’ve ever dreamt of being your own boss, of independence and generating your own income, the Big Ben is for you.
Years of production development have resulted in the ultimate mobile potato-baking kitchen. This sturdy money making oven has a real winning formula, and your customers will be drawn to the aroma of fresh potatoes baking in the Big Ben.
Fired by LPG gas, this versatile and attractive unit is ideal for enterprising entrepreneurs and outside caterers. Designed in a traditional Victorian style, the Big Ben is capable of producing much more than just Baked Potatoes. The Big Ben is far more versatile and surprising. Sausages, Burgers, Bacon Baps, Baguettes, Baked Apples, Hot Pies, Pizza and Panini's can all be produced with this money spinner, not to mention hot drinks to wash it all down.
- 230 Potato capacity
- Fully ready to transport and cook
- Attractive presentation and delicious aroma
- Potatoes are easy to serve
- Jacket potatoes are low cost
- Potatoes are easy to prepare and cook
- Hot Drinks
- LPG gas fired
- Customer own branding
- Proven Moneyspinner - high profit margins!
- Ideal as B.B.Q.
(actually works better and faster than a standard B.B.Q.)
|Brand||Victorian Baking Ovens|
|Delivery||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labour warranty / Parts Only If Sited In A Mobile Trailer|
|Dimensions||Width: 1430mm Height: 2000mm Length: 2460mm|
|Power Supply||LPG Gas|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£6,894.00|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.