Bravilor Esprecious 21 - Bean to Cup Automatic Coffee Machine 4.980.035.11181
Bravilor Esprecious 21 8.035.021.82001 - Bean to Cup Automatic Coffee Machine
The Esprecious 21 has two grinders, a divided bean canister and one canister for instant ingredients. The divided bean canister makes it possible to offer a perfect espresso with Arabica beans and a perfect cup of coffee with Robusta beans. You can set each grinder as you’d like, coarsely or finely ground. The large canister (over 3 L) for instant ingredients can be filled with topping for coffee flavours such as cappuccino and latte*. However, you can also fill this canister with your own preferred premix.
In addition to a perfect cup of coffee, the Esprecious offers more: the interactive touchscreen is not only an eye-catcher, but features many customisable options. Including full colour graphical branding opportunities to give you the possibility to create a truly unique machine – in fact a marketing tool of its own. The LED lighting around the display can be set to any RGB colour, ensuring that the Esprecious suits any interior.
- High-quality and durable components
- Interactive and user-friendly touchscreen
- ECO energy-saving mode
- Adjustable outlet for various cup sizes
- Separate hot water tap
- Two grinders for an optimal taste experience
- Full indicators for the waste bin and drip-tray
- Day and total counters exportable to Excel
- Compatible with coin exchangers or other external devices
* only applicable if topping is used as instant ingredient.
- Café au lait
- Crema coffee
- Latte macchiato
- Hot water
Installation must be purchased with this machine - usually within 5 working days.
|Delivery||1-2 Working Days|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & 1 Year Labour|
|Power Supply||Electric - 13 Amp Plug In|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£5,093.29|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.