Hobart Ecomax H604W - Commercial Passthrough Dishwasher - Drain Pump
A powerful commercial dishwasher, designed with a fully enclosed hood and stable handles for safety and ease of use for daily operation. The Ecomax H602/S can cater for up to 190 covers per hour, making it ideal for medium sized catering outlets.
- 500 x 500mm rack size.
- 48 Racks per hour.
- Water consumption per hour 2.8 Litres
- 75 - 150 second wash cycle.
- Electronic control.
- Rinse booster pump.
- Integral detergent & rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Digital temperature display.
- 1 x plate rack & 1 x cutlery basket.
- Energy saving 4 sided fully enclosed hood.
- Rotating top & bottom wash arms with anti block jets.
- Integral drain pump.
- Thermostop control.
- Class A air gap.
- Wash Tank Capacity: 21 litres.
- Water Consumption Per Cycle: 2.9 litres.
- Tank heating: 2.5kW.
- Loading Height: 440mm.
- Net Weight: 100kg.
Image shows tabling, this is not include with the machine
|Delivery||2-3 Working Days|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labour warranty|
|Capacity||wash tank capacity 21L, rinse tank capacity 5.6L|
|Dimensions||635 x 740 x 1960mm WDH with hood open|
|Cycles Per Hour||48|
|Dishwasher Confirguration||Standard Machine (Without Air Break)|
|Power Supply||Electric - Three Phase|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£2,978.85|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.