Middleby Marshall PS536E - Conveyor / Pizza Oven Electric
Middleby Marshall PS536GS - Conveyor / Pizza Oven Electric
The PS536GS conveyor oven is ideally suited for Kiosk and express-style locations where smaller ovens are required. Middleby Marshall PS Series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby ovens are designed to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels, ethnic foods and more.
- Oven is cool to the touch.
- 36” (914mm) long cooking chamber with
- 18”(457.2mm) wide 60”(1524mm) long conveyor belt
- Stackable up to three high.
- Patented “Jet Sweep” impingement process that delivers constant heat to the chamber
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating zones in 8”(203mm) zones
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and interior
- Front-loading window with cool handle
- Reversible conveyor direction
- Electric – 3 phase 17KW
- PS536 Ovens are designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit tray, and a removable conveyor belt assembly.
- All PS536 models have a one year parts and labour warranty.
Please note, the image shows two ovens and a stand, and if for illustration purposes only. This listing is for a single deck oven only, and the stand is available separately.
|Delivery||Next working day|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Capacity||Chamber – 36”, Belt Width 18”|
|Dimensions||Dimensions – 1537 x 1102mm|
|Power Supply||Electric - Three Phase|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£8,546.65|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.