Caterlux Apollo 5 - Dry Heat Bain Marie Hot Cupboard - Electric
Caterlux Apollo 5 – Dry Heat Bain Marie Hot Cupboard Servery Unit
High quality electric heated bain marie top cupboard, with sliding doors, to keep food and plates hot.
*5 x 1/1 gn capacity dry heat bain marie top.
* Strongly built in stainless steel
* Side panels and doors double skinned to prevent heat loss
* Doors fitted with robust chrome handles
* Doors are easily removed for easy cleaning
* Removable chromed wire shelves
* Fitted with 2m cable for 240c supply
* Thermostatically controlled
* Element protected against spilt food
* Capacity 84 plated meals.
* 2 shelves
* 3Kw 13 amp supply
* 1750(w) x 600(d) x 850(h) mm
* 3 Year Parts & Labour Manufacturers Warranty - excludes halogen lamps
Gastronorm pans are not included. 150mm deep is the maximum depth that can be used in this unit and it is the recommended depth for optimum performance.
* Heating gantries
* Serving shelves
* Sneeze screens
* Choose from full, half and third size containers.
Gantries etc should be ordered at the same time as the main unit. Gantries cannot be retro fitted.
There may be an additional charge for Caterlux products delivered to Scotland.
|Delivery||2-3 working days|
|Power||12.5 amp 3.0kw|
|Dimensions||850H x 600D x 1750L|
|Plate Capacity||84 plated meals|
|Plain Or Bain Marie Top||Bain Marie Top|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,158.95|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.