Caterlux Atlas BM4 - Gas Heavy Duty Bain Marie Hot Cupboards
- Solidly constructed in stainless steel
- The three doors glide smoothly together to facilitate access to the centre of the cupboard and storage of wide cooking dishes.
- The “ECONOGAS” system incorporates flame failure, thermostat and piezo ignition.
- Gastronorm pans are not included. Any depth of gastronorm pans can be used but 150mm deep is the maximum and is the recommended depth for optimum performance.
- 4 x 1/1 gn wet well bain marie top.
- Natural Gas or LP Gas
- Capacity 54 plated meals.
- 2 shelves
- 2.8 gasKw
These hotcupboards are also available with a part bain marie, part plain top. Please call our friendly team on 0345 094 2374 for more details.
- Optional extras
- Castors and Pushbar
- Tray Rail
- Carvery Pad
- Sneeze Screen
- Doors both sides for ‘pass through’ serving
|Delivery||7+ working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labour|
|Capacity||69 plated meals|
|Power||LPG or Natural Gas|
|Dimensions||1420(w) x 700(d) x 915(h) mm|
|Plate Capacity||600 x 10" plates|
|Temperature Range||40-80 DegC|
|Plain Or Bain Marie Top||Bain Marie Top|
There may be an additional charge for Caterlux products delivered to Scotland.