Please note - we are closed for Bank Holiday Monday 26th August.
This service applies to addresses in the UK Mainland but EXCLUDES Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands, Islands and some areas of the Scottish mainland.
For any other requests that you do not see on this page, please give us a call on 0345 094 2374. Depending upon which brand you wish to purchase, we may be able to offer more services such as pre 10am delivery, timed delivery slots, or give you a quote for delivery to non UK-Mainland.
Deliveries are only made on working days, (Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri) goods will not be delivered on a Saturday or Bank Holiday unless you have expressly requested and paid for a premium delivery. Orders placed over the weekend are processed and despatched on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Please place your order by 1.00pm if you require it to be despatched that day.
In order for this system to work smoothly we have to inform our customers of a few basic points:
- Carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of a building and will not leave a parcel at a delivery address without it being signed for.
- Unless you pay extra for a timed delivery we cannot guarantee what time of day it will be delivered.
- The carrier will not un-pack or install your delivery! Nor will they carry it up stairs or to specific parts within a building. However, if it states in the details of the product you are ordering that they will unpack, position and remove packaging, then they will!
- Please make sure you have sufficient access and manpower to accept the goods you are ordering. For example, please check that your doorway is wide enough/high enough to accept the large item you require and don’t forget that charges for aborted deliveries are the customers responsibility.
- As soon as you receive your goods you should unpack them, check them for damage and also make sure they are working! You must inform us within 24 hours of receipt if the goods are damaged or do not work, so if you are ordering goods that may not be used for a week or so, you must inspect and trial them within 24 hours.
- Last but not least, if you are not able to unpack your delivery to inspect the goods for damage in front of the driver, you must write “damaged” by your signature. This way in the unfortunate event of your goods being damaged in transit we may be able to make a claim against the carrier’s insurance. If your goods are damaged or the order is short, you must inform Ceonline within 24 hours or a claim cannot be established.