A reliable and effective kitchen extraction system is something needed by most commercial kitchens. Often without a system in place – many restaurants will not get planning permission in the first instance to even build a commercial kitchen. Furthermore, it is an offence not to have adequate extraction in place, or fail to maintain the system you do have in place.
So why do we need an extraction system?
A kitchen extraction system serves two main purposes, the first purpose of the system is to meet health and safety guidelines, which can be found here: http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/cais10.htm. These guidelines outline that carbon monoxide and other poisonous fumes generated through the cooking process need to be removed from the environment, as well as particles from grease and fat, which as well as posing a fire risk can cause respiratory problems.
The second purpose of an extraction system is to control cooking smells that may become a nuisance to neighbouring buildings, not to mention the customers in your restaurant! Here at CE Online we stock and supply a wide range of kitchen extraction systems, as well as kitchen recirculation and filtration units.
As always – if you have any questions, just get in touch and we will be happy to help.
- Lincat L3 - Extraction Canopy/Fume Filtration Unit£1,153.44 £961.20Delivery2-3 working daysWarranty included
- Lincat L4 - Extraction Canopy/Fume Filtration Unit£1,444.87 £1,204.06Delivery2-3 working daysWarranty included
- Lincat SV1212 Smartvent - 1200mm Canopy Extraction£1,581.58 £1,317.98Delivery2-3 working daysWarranty included
- Britannia Y10030 Britannia Refresh Mini Recirculation Unit - W 550 mm - 0.19 kW£4,086.00 £3,405.00Delivery2-3 working daysWarranty included
- Britannia Y10020 Refresh Midi Recirculation Unit - W 1045 mm - 0.19 kW£5,262.00 £4,385.00Delivery2-3 working daysWarranty included
- Britannia Y10010 Refresh Maxi Recirculation Unit W 1545 mm - 0.38 kW£6,940.63 £5,783.86Delivery2-3 working daysWarranty included