Lincat Vulture F52/510 - In-tabling Food Waste Disposal
F52/510 - IMC Vulture 525 In-tabling Food Waste Disposer - 1 Phase [air break] - W 330 mm - 0.5 kW
Fast and efficient, the 525 Waste Disposer with airbreak enables small to medium-sized kitchens to remove waste quickly and simply. It is able to dispose of 200kg of food waste per hour and handles up to 400 covers per sitting, making it ideal for fast food outlets, cafes and nursing homes.
The 525 Waste Disposer is suitable for soft waste - plate waste, vegetables and peelings, meat and fish scraps, and small bones. Its compact design allows table mounting, making it quick and easy to load.
With a smooth stainless steel finish, the 525 Waste Disposer is easy to clean. It has rubber housing to minimise noise, and reversible motors to extend its operating life.
- Fast and efficient disposal of up to 200kg of food waste per hour.
- Handles up to 400 covers per sitting - ideal for small to medium kitchens.
- For soft waste (plate waste, vegetables and peelings, meat and fish scraps).
- Compact design allows unit to be table-mounted, for quick and easy loading.
- Manually reversible motor to extend operational life.
- Comes with rubber housing to minimise noise.
- With class A airbreak kit - recommended when connecting to a mains water supply.
- Suitable for small to medium kitchens with single-phase power supply.
|Unit Height (External) mm||760|
|Unit Width (External) mm||330|
|Unit Depth (External) mm||355|
|Net Weight Kg||19.5|
|Delivery||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Supply||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwired|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,828.45|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.