Lincat Vulture F60/555 - Free-standing Food Waste Disposer
F60/555 - IMC Vulture 726 Free-standing Food Waste Disposer - 1 Phase [air break] - W 400 mm - 1.1 kW
Fast and efficient, the 726 Waste Disposer with airbreak enables medium-sized kitchens to remove waste quickly and simply. It is able to dispose of 400kg of food waste per hour and handles up to 850 covers per sitting, making it ideal for hotels, schools and hospitals.
The 726 Waste Disposer is suitable for medium waste - plate waste, vegetables and peelings, meat and fish scraps, and small bones. Its compact, free-standing design makes it quick and easy to load, saving staff time and labour.
With a smooth stainless steel finish, the 726 Waste Disposer is easy to clean. The unit also features interlocks, for enhanced operator safety, and reversible motors, to extend the 726 Waste Disposer’s operating life. It is fitted with a class A airbreak kit, which is recommended when connecting to a mains water supply.
- Fast and efficient disposal of up to 400kg of food waste per hour.
- Handles up to 850 covers per sitting - ideal for medium-size kitchens.
- For medium waste (plate waste, vegetables and peelings, meat and fish scraps).
- Compact, free-standing design, for quick and easy loading.
- Manually reversible motor to extend operational life.
- With class A airbreak kit - recommended when connecting to a mains water supply.
- Suitable for medium kitchens with single-phase power supply.
|Total Power kW||1.1|
|Type of Waste||Medium waste|
|Covers Per Sitting||850|
|Capacity Kg per Hour||400|
|Unit Height (External) mm||969|
|Unit Width (External) mm||400|
|Unit Depth (External) mm||600|
|Net Weight Kg||46.5|
|Requires Electrical Supply||Yes|
|UK 3 Pin Plug||No|
|Electrical Supply Rating Watts||1100|
|Single Phase Amps||7.4|
|Single Phase Voltage||230|
|Water Supplied From||Mains or storage cistern|
|Water Connection Pressure Bar||0.4|
|Drain Connection||40mm Pipe with P or S trap; MIN fall = 1/7|
|Delivery||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Supply||Electric - Single Phase - Hardwired|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£2,890.44|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.