Fracino Bambino BAM2E - Commercial 2 Group Electronic Coffee Machine
Fracino Bambino BAM2E - Commercial 2 Group Coffee Machine
The Bambino is a top quality 2 group espresso coffee machine with semi-automatic or electronic options and is exceptional value for money. It provides an excellent opportunity for bespoke branding, from the UK's only manufacturer of espresso and cappuccino coffee machines. Each machine has a hot water facility and steam tube for frothing and steaming milk. All have large capacity boilers, high-powered elements and are hand built to the highest standards using only the finest stainless steel, copper and brass.
All working surfaces, steam and hot water tubes are made in 304 stainless steel, with Zintec powder coated chassis in attractive metallic anthracite, or as an optional extra, choose stainless steel side panels for a luxury finish.
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- 120mm clearance on 2 group machines. 1 group machines have standard 110mm clearance.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Cup shield and espresso tray come as standard on luxury models and are available as an optional extra on all other models.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
|Model||Groups||Cups Per Hour||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Weight (kg)||Boiler Capacity||Element Rating||Hot Water Per Hour|
*Size includes Cup Shield.
|Delivery||7-10 Working Days|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labour warranty|
|Power Supply||Electric - 13 Amp Plug In|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,774.30|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.