Gamko Maxiglass MG2/250G - Double Door Bottle Cooler S/S
Maximum presentation and minimum power consumption with the Maxiglass Noverta. ECA approved 100% Government tax relief with this product.
Maxiglass coolers with glass doors are specially designed to present bottled drinks in an aesthetically attractive manner, reach the perfect temperature and maintain it. Maxiglass bottle coolers are available as an under counter model with green properties (Maxiglass Noverta) and as a tall upright model (Maxiglass). Exterior made of anthracite steel panels fitted with a glass door with a stainless steel door frame and kick plate or with an anthracite door frame and kick plate.
• 30% more efficient than previous version.
• Save £65 per year - £650 over 10 years.
• Environmentally friendly.
• NEW design.
• Stainless steel skin plate.
• Silver coloured skin plate interior.
• Large finned evaporator for fast pull down.
• Robust construction.
• Large capacity, small footprint.
• Unique condenser - does not require periodic cleaning.
• adjustable shelves.
• Adjustable feet.
• Efficient LED lighting.
• Auto defrost.
• Door lock fitted.
• Digital thermostat.
• Units work in ambient temperatures of up to 32°c.
|Delivery||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Power||13 amp plug|
|Dimensions||900 x 536 x 900/910 mm|
|Number of Doors||Double Door|
|Left Or Right Hinged||N/A|
|Sliding Or Hinged Doors||Hinged Doors|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,083.50|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.