Instanta Barista Pro SW13 - Steam & Water Boiler - 23ltr & 50ltr output
Instanta Barista Pro Steam & Water Boiler WB2 - Autofill Counter Top
Available in two models, the Instanta Supreme counter top water boilers are the favourite choice for high volume users.
These superbly efficient models guarantee large volumes of boiling water, essential for a varied beverage menu.They are compact, reliable, long lasting, easy to install and maintain.
Both models include:
- Advanced Electronic controls.
- Large high pressure non drip taps.
- Interchangeable steam nozzles, slow for frothing and fast for instant boiling.
- Drip tray included.
- 14psi working pressure.
- Low voltage switching on all controls
- Safety valves and vacuum relief.
- Food quality hose with 3/4 female connections.
|Heat up time from cold||51 minutes|
|Rapid draw off||13ltr (23pt)|
|Hourly output||23ltr (40pt)|
|Power||Single phase, 3kw.|
|Dimensions||345w x 635(including drip tray)d x 585 h mm.|
- Pressure Requirements These items need 25psi incoming water pressure (if you have insufficient pressure, a pump and a factory modification is needed).
- Plumbing - Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the food quality hose supplied. An isolating valve should be installed between the supply and the heater. Rear supply connection.
- Electrical - To be connected to 230 volt supply with a suitable break capacity of 13 amps or 30 amps.
- Construction - Stainless steel case. Stainless steel heating chamber.
- Annual Inspection - Current regulations require all pressure vessels to be inspected annually by a competent person.
- Boiler Test Certificates Copy test certificates are available on request
- Annual Inspection - Under present regulations, all pressure vessels must be inspected annually by a competent person.
- Training - Instanta now offer free technical training on all of its products at a time to suit all. Instanta are also offering free post installation commissioning (installation is not offered) for all of its products at a time to suit all.
Please call for more information.
|Delivery||3-5 Working Days|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labour warranty|
|Dimensions||H 585 x W 345 x D 600|
|Power Supply||Electric - 13 Amp Plug In|
Instanta boilers are built to the highest standards and are designed to give many years of service.
However, if the product is to be used in a hard water area it is strongly recommended that a scale management programme is put in place.
Scale build-up and the resultant damage can prove inconvenient, expensive and whilst our boilers are designed to warn users of scale build up, product guarantees specifically exclude issues arising from it.
As a preventative measure Instanta provide a range of filters to suit different levels of scale and volume of usage.
Cartridges are replaced every six months or 10 thousand litres.
Instanta CPF 'filter change bar' indicates when a filter change is due. It can be set to measure both water volume and the number of days in service, signalling change whichever occurs first.
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,341.52|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.