Instanta UCB7 InstaTap - 7 Litre Under Counter Hot Water Dispenser
Instanta UCD7 - Under-Counter 7ltr Water Boiler
If you are short of counter or wall space here is an alternative solution for your hot drink needs. These fonts are available with boilers capable of providing 3 litres in one rush and 27 litres per hour.
Suitable for anywhere from a small office to a football stadium these stylish chrome and stainless steel push button fonts are available with a choice of 3 powerful boilers.
- Electronically controlled for constant temperature up to 95°C
- Programmable measured water delivery
- Early warning diagnostics with LCD read-out
- Automatic re-circulating mode to prevent under temperature drinks
- Energy saving mode 12 and 47 litre models
- Standard Model
- Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply
- Power: 3KW
- Weight: 16.1 KG (Dispenser)
- Heat up time: 20 minutes
- Capacity: 7 litres
- Rapid draw off in cups when full: 42
- Dimensions: 502(H) x 280(W) x 380(D)mm
- **Tap font: 185(Dia) x 150(H1) x 225(H2)mm**
- Material: Stainless steel
- Hourly Output: 28 litres (168 cups)
Instanta now offer free technical training on all of its products at a time to suit all.
Instanta are also offering free post installation commissioning (installation is not offered) for all of its products at a time to suit all.
Please call for more information.
We strongly recommend the fitting of a commercially suitable water softener or filter to your incoming water supply.
Manufacturers will not honour a warranty claim if limescale damage is the cause of break down.
|Delivery||3-5 working days|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Dimensions||W280 x D380 x H502mm.|
|Temperature Range||95 Degrees C|
|Throughput Per Hour||28 Litres|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,700.57|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.