Instanta UCB10H InstaTap - 10L Litre Water Boiler - Tall Font
UCB10H INSTATAP UNDER COUNTER BOILER 10LTR HIGH TAP
Suitable for anywhere from a small office to a football stadium these stylish chrome and stainless steel push button fonts.
- Electronically controlled for constant temperature up to 95°C
- Programmable measured water delivery
- Early warning diagnostics with LCD read-out
- Automatic re-circulating mode to prevent under temperature drinks
- Height (mm) - 502
- Width (mm) - 254
- Depth (mm) - 440
- H1 (mm) - 250
- H2 (mm) - 325
- Dia (mm) - 185
- Tap Front - Tall
- Power loading (kW) - 3
- Heat-up time (mins) - 29.5
- Recovery Rate (litres) - 0.5
- Rapid Draw-Off (litres) - 10
- Rapid Draw-Off (cups) - 42
- Hourly Output (litres) - 28
- Hourly Output (cups) - 168
- Stand by Loss (kW/h) - 0.09
Easy to install with font positioned in work surface with boiler sited below. Adequate space around unit to provide sufficient airflow and ventilation.
Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply using the 1.5 metre (3/4” BSP) food quality hose supplied. An isolating value should be installed between the supply and the machine. Right-hand side water connection and overflow.
To be connected to a 230 volt supply with break capacities as appropriate.
Stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.
Instanta now offer free technical training on all of its products at a time to suit all.
Instanta are also offering free post installation commissioning (installation is not offered) for all of its products at a time to suit all.
Please call for more information.
We strongly recommend the fitting of a commercially suitable water softener or filter to your incoming water supply.
Manufacturers will not honour a warranty claim if limescale damage is the cause of break down.
|Delivery||3-5 Working Days|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Power Supply||Electric - 13 Amp Plug In|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,204.98|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.