Lincat OE8210 Electric Clam Griddle - Flat Upper Plate 800mm Wide
Make quick work of steaks, burgers, onions and other fried products with the doubled heating potential of the Lincat Opus 800 Clam Griddle. By providing heat to your meats from above and below, this unit helps reduce the meat shrinkage during cooking and also keeps the juices locked inside to produce more flavourful results. Both the upper and lower cooking zones as well as the left and right sections can be individually controlled to produce the exact results you want and to offer an economical solution for when demand is low.
- Cook food up to three times as quickly as a standard griddle.
- Double griddle plates heat both sides of the food simultaneously, delivering fast, even and repeatable results.
- Steaks, burgers, chicken and other meat products are cooked quickly, sealing in juices, locking in flavour and reducing shrinkage
- Upper plate surface: Flat
- Precise thermostatic temperature control for consistent results and economical operation
- Independently controlled cooking zones for greater flexibility and economy during quieter periods
- Digital timer on each clam plate ensures repeatable results
- Dimensions: 642(H) x 800(W) x 800(D)mm
- Cooking area excl. drainage channel: 766(W) x 525(D)mm
- Inclusive accessories: Scraper and PTFE non-stick sheets
- Total power: 17.2kW - 3 Phase
- Net weight: 160 KG
- Packed weight: 174 KG
|Delivery||2-3 working days|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Power Supply||Electric - Three Phase|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£6,206.02|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.