Lincat Opus OCMPC201/P CombiMaster Plus Combination Oven - 20 x 1/1GN - LPG Gas
This unit is designed for heavy duty use; the rugged construction is of high grade stainless steel with external dimensions of 1782mm(h) x 879mm(w) x 791mm(d). Lincat provide a comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this product.
The OCMP201 is part of the high specification Opus Combi Steamer range from Lincat UK and accepts 10 x 2/1 - or 20 x 1/1 - gastronorm containers with an output capacity of 150 to 300 meals per day. It will bake, steam, roast, grill, stew, blanch or poach any food be it meat, poultry, fish, vegetables, desserts or baked foodstuffs and save time and money on energy and raw food costs.
This unit is ideal for restaurants, holiday parks, institutions and caterers. It is available here at Catering Appliance Superstore at an excellent price and it carries Lincat’s enviable 2 year parts and labour warranty.
- Four cooking modes: hot air cooking, steam cooking, combination cooking and Finishing
- Programming function - create and store 50 programs with up to six steps
- ClimaPlus control of the cabinet humidity for perfect results
- Precise core temperature probe
- 3 automatic cleaning programmes
- Saves time and money on energy and raw materials
- Integral hand shower with automatic retracting system
- Dimensions: 1782(H) x 879(W) x 791(D)mm
- Power: 48kW
- Capacity: 20 x 1/1 GN
- Weight: 283 KG
|Delivery||14-21 working Days|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Capacity||20 x 1/1GN|
|Dimensions||1782(H) x 879(W) x 791(D)mm|
|Power Supply||LPG Gas|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£10,845.00|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.