Polar U634 Heavy Duty Double Door Fridge Stainless Steel 1300Ltr
One of the largest commercial fridges built by Polar, the U-Series 1300 Ltr heavy-duty double-door fridge delivers all the performance, reliability and efficiency you'd expect from a professional chiller this size.
With a net usable capacity of 934 litres, there's plenty of space to store ingredients over the six sturdy adjustable shelves - allowing you to maximise the chilled storage capacity of your kitchen. Alternatively, why not swap out the shelves with double size (2/1) gastronorm pans (sold separately)? GNs will slot directly into the shelf supports for superb versatility.
Cooling is provided by a powerful forced air system, which effectively channels the air to all parts of the interior, ensuring a reliably cool environment for maximum food hygiene. Controls are easy too, thanks to the intuitive digital control panel which also displays the cabinet temperature at all times. The cooling and insulation is very effective, ensuring an efficient operation even when kitchen temperatures reach as high as 43°C.
When it comes to maintenance, the Polar couldn't be easier. The stainless steel construction throughout is both robust and simple to clean, whilst the heavy-duty castors allow for painless positioning and installation. The lockable, self-closing doors have removable magnetic seals so they can be quickly washed and replaced when required too.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling - perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43°C.
- Capacity 1300Ltr
- Dimensions 2010(H) x 1485(W) x 835(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1394(H) x 1340(W) x 610(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 70mm
- Finish - external 304 stainless steel
- Power Type 220-240V
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range -2°C to 5°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 198kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Warranty RBD 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Five Year Electricity Cost £517.40 - Based on £0.13 per unit.
- Six sturdy adjustable shelves boost storage capacity
- 2/1 GN compatible interior enables rapid filling and access of stock
- 70mm insulation reduces running costs, improves efficiency and boosts performance
- Fan-assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and cooling performance
- Time-saving, easy-clean construction makes maintaining the unit simple
- Accurate, user-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Lockable, self-closing doors improve security and help to maintain temperature
- Sturdy lockable castors enable easy positioning for simpler cleaning and installation
- Net Usable Capacity: 934 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 43°C
|Delivery||3-5 Working Days|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty|
|Power Supply||Electric - 13 Amp Plug In|
|Power||13 Amp Plug|
|Dimensions||2010(H) x 1485(W) x 835(D)mm|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Temperature Range||-2°C to 8°C|
|Energy Consumption kWh/day||2.18kWh/24hr|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,636.63|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.