Polar U635 Heavy Duty Double Door Freezer Stainless Steel 1300Ltr
The heavy duty double door freezer from Polar Refrigeration offers a huge 1300 litres of gastronorm compatible storage behind its robust insulated lockable doors. With six sturdy adjustable shelves, you can configure the freezer to accommodate larger foods and containers. This Polar freezer also includes numerous user-friendly functions which complement the modern commercial kitchen, such as automatic defrost, digital display and heavy duty castors. In addition, the powerful fan assisted cooling ensures consistent temperatures throughout the freezer, even when the door is constantly being opened.
- Capacity 1300 Ltr.
- Dimensions 2010(H) x 1485(W) x 835(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 70mm
- Finish - external 304 stainless steel
- Finish - internal 304 stainless steel.
- Power Type 220-240V
- Refrigerant R404a
- Temperature Range -22°C to -18°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 198kg
- Warranty RBD 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Energy saving design 70mm insulated and magnetic door seal to maintain constant temperature
- GN 2/1 size shelves
- Automatic electric defrosting and evaporation of condensation
- Chilled air circulation - channelled ventilation system for effective chilling throughout the cabinet
- User friendly controls with digital display and defrost indicator
- Lockable self closing doors
- Cabinet temperature displayed at all times
- 3 adjustable shelves per door
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 43°C
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,483.20|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.