Burco C10STHF - Manual Fill Water Boiler - 10 Litre
The easy to use non-drip, dual function safety tap on the Burco Manual Fill has a built in locking mechanism. Facing one way the tap runs only when held down, turned the other way the tap continues to run until lifted back up, between these two positions it is locked. Safety plastic lid handle totally protects your hand when lifting the lid. A domed reverse helps return condensation drips to the body of the water.
All Burco boilers are fully safety and EMC tested, CE marked and supported by a full commercial guarantee held and looked after by Burco themselves for your peace of mind.
* Unique patented locking tap design
* Robust stainless steel construction
* Stylish design suited for both front of house and back service
* Flush lid handle with fingertip safety guard
* Heating time approx 25 minutes
* Tap height: 115 mm
* Boil dry cut-out with manual reset
* Concealed element
* Variable thermostat
* Dimensions: 300 w x 335 d x 380 h mm
* Capacity: 10 litres
* Supplied with a 13 amp plug
*Warranty :3 Years Parts & 1 Year Labour
We strongly recommend the fitting of a commercially suitable water softener or filter to your incoming water supply when purchasing a Burco C10STHF.
Manufacturers will not honour a warranty claim if limescale damage is the cause of break down.
|Brand||Burco Catering Equipment|
|Delivery||1-3 working days|
|Warranty||3 year parts, 1 year labour|
|Power Supply||Electric - 13 Amp Plug In|