Borg & Overstrom B5 101521 Floorstanding Water Dispenser - Chilled & Ambient
The b5 range straddles the line between high-end functionality and ultra-modern design. The unique streamlined design of this range will add an extra element of sophistication to any environment.
Borg & Overström Direct Chill utilises innovative technology to chill water instantly. We recommend this system for more demanding environments because of its optimum dispense performance and unrivalled hygienic qualities. Superior to the gravity fed Reservoir system, Direct Chill technology chills water on demand for the ultimate drinking experience.
Read this article to find out why you would want to choose a direct chill water dispenser!
- Optimum height for interaction
- Fully open lit dispense area
- Shrouded faucet for hygienic protection
- Compact alarmed drainage system
- Built in leak detector
- Hertz 50/Volts 220-240
- Max power consumption - Chilled & Ambient 100W
- Chilled temperature - Direct Chill Min 2°C/Max 11°C
- Throughput per hour - Chilled 35L
- Dimensions W520 x D415 x H1310mm
- Installation - We can offer to best value installation in the industry. Just £99 Ex Vat which includes the classic install kit and full installation. Perfect if you do not want the hassel of installing yourselves!
- Classic install kit - We strongly recommend purchasing this; makes it very simple to install yourselves.
- Servicing - It is recommended by the BWCA (British Water Cooler Association) that plumbed in units should be serviced at least every 6 months. If purchased with your unit, we will schedule to book in the servicing at a time to suit you when due.
- Sanitisation Kit - Recommended to be used every 6 months to maintain hygiene, taste & performance.
- Paper Cups x 2250 - a stylish and eco friendly way of serving water from your dispenser.
- Ultra-Violet In-Line Filter Kit - designed to assist in water purification and remove unwanted microorganisms.
- Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - All cartridges should be replaced every 6 months or every 9500L depending on water hardness and use.
- Waste Kit with Sensor - The drip tray only holds 100ml, this kits is essential if you have users who empty bottle into the tray as it holds 10 Litres. The sensor beeps when the tub gets filled to 7 Litres so you can empty.