The Gelato 12K highlights various advanced functions, whilst remaining an easy machine to use and operate. It is an extremely powerful machine that boasts a frontal production extraction system. It is therefore possible to vary the rotation speed (60 to 130 rpm) of the mixing paddle to ensure the best results, tailored to each specific recipe.
Other features include brakefitted wheels, making it easy to transport around, as well as a large opening so that you can put all ingredients into the machine with ease. To ensure ultimate safety when using the Gelato 12K, it has been fitted with a magnetic safety device so that when the lid is lifted by the user, the paddle will automatically stop.
● Mixing paddle motor controlled with an electronic inverter.
● The AISI 304 stainless steel mixing paddle features adjustable scrapers.
● Switch options: refrigeration and paddle switches.
● Inverter: the mixing and extraction of gelato are electronically managed by an inverter.
● Variable device speed: allows user to control the overrun.
External Dimensions: 450mm W x 730mm D x 1050mm H
|Delivery||7-14 working days|
|Warranty||1 year parts and labour warranty|
|Dimensions||450mm W x 730mm D x 1050mm H|
|Power Supply||Electric - 13 Amp Plug In|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£5,164.08|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.