King Edward BM2V/SS - Wet or Dry 1/1 GN Traditional Bain Marie - Stainless Steel
Supplied with 4 x 1/4 gn pans 100mm deep c/w lids.
Attractive and truly versatile, the King Edward Large Bain Marie can either be used as either wet heat or dry heat and can accommodate a wide variety of gastronorm pan configurations. Supplied with 4 quarter-sized gastronorm pans as standard, the King Edward Bain Marie is the perfect accompaniment to King Edward potato bakers, as ingredients such as chilli, beans, curry and soup can be kept at hygienic, ready-to-serve temperatures.
- Hard wearing and attractive vitreous enamel exterior
- Designed for easy cleaning and durable good looks
- Option of wet or dry heat (dry heat as standard)
- Option of different gastronorm pot combinations for true versatility
- Manufactured to the CE Standards
- Dimensions 200(H) x 600(W) x 330(D)mm
- Supplier Model Number BM2V/BLK
- Temperature Range Variable
- Voltage 230-240V
- Weight 12 kg
1 year parts and labour warranty - lots of our competitors offer parts only warranty for this price!