Borg & Overstrom B4 103522 Floorstanding Water Cooler
Direct Chill & Hot Black
Borg & Overström Direct Chill utilises innovative technology to chill water instantly. We recommend this system for more demanding environments because of its optimum dispense performance (double the output) and unrivalled hygienic qualities (doesn't hold water that can get stale).
The B4 has a compact design for flexibility and flourishes in all environments – from boardroom to sports hall. Its compact size, large dispense area for bottles, multiple water options and flexible configuration make it Borg & Overström’s most popular model.
Read this article to find out why you would want to choose a direct chill water dispenser!
- Available in Silver, White and Black
- The 270mm dispensing height makes it perfect for filling bottles.
- Ultra-hygienic touch sensitive control panel
- High-capacity dispense area for bottles and jugs
- The lower half of the cooler provides storage for cups and filters
- Integrated cup dispenser
- Sealed, hygienic, direct-chill cooling system
- Sparkling water option
- Safety Auto cut-off Leak detection on floorstanding model
- Hertz 50/Volts 220-240
- Max power consumption - Chilled, Hot & Ambient 600W
- Chilled temperature - Direct Chill Min 2°C/Max 11°C
- Hot temperature - max 92°C
- Throughput per hour - Chilled 35L, Hot 6L
- Dimensions W320 x D470 x H1325mm
- Installation - We can offer to best value installation in the industry. Just £99 Ex Vat which includes the classic install kit and full installation. Perfect if you do not want the hassel of installing yourselves!
- Classic install kit We strongly recommend purchasing this; makes it very simple to install yourselves.
- Servicing - It is recommended by the BWCA (British Water Cooler Association) that plumbed in units should be serviced at least every 6 months. If purchased with your unit, we will schedule to book in the servicing at a time to suit you when due.
- Sanitisation Kit - Recommended to be used every 6 months to maintain hygiene, taste & performance.
- Clear Plastic Cups x 2000
- Ultra-Violet In-Line Filter Kit - designed to assist in water purification and remove unwanted microorganisms.
- Micron Carbon Block Filter Cartridge - All cartridges should be replaced every 6 months or every 9500L depending on water hardness and use.
- Waste Kit with Sensor - The drip tray only holds 100ml, this kits is essential if you have users who empty bottle into the tray as it holds 10 Litres. The sensor beeps when the tub gets filled to 7 Litres so you can empty