Sammic P-50B Undercounter Dishwasher 500mm - With Drain Pump
Sammic P-50 Undercounter Dishwasher 500mm - With Drain Pump
Professional Washing with Total Guarantee. The Sammic Pro P-50 Dishwasher is equipped with an easy to use electro-mechanical control panel, with one pre-set wash cycle. Manufactured from catering grade stainless steel and incorporating top quality components, the double skinned door with high efficiency seal ensures thermal and acoustic insulation. The unit is equipped with stainless steel high-performance dispersers that ensure an even distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing results for even the most stubbornly stained glasses.
- 500x500mm. racks. Max. loading height: 330mm.
- Optimal washing results.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Stainless steel, sturdy and resistant washing arms.Don't get damaged because of chemical corrosion.
- 2.5 kW tank element: optimal recovery time.
- For washing glasses, cups, cutlery and small plates.
- Washing with double system of rotating dispersers (top and bottom).
- 1 wash cycle.
- Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
- Double skinned door with high efficiency seal, ensuring thermal and acoustic insulation. Magnetic door micro-switch.
- Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
- Inside of the machine with rounded finished: absence of angles avoiding the accumulation of dirt.
- Automatic detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment.
- Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.
- 100% tested.
- Cycle duration: 180" Production baskets/hour: 20
- Wash temperature: 0 ºC - 65 ºC Rinse temperature: 0 ºC - 90 ºC
- Boiler capacity: 4.5 l Wash tank capacity: 26 l water consumption/cycle: 3 l
- Total loading: 2870 W
- External dimensions (WxDxH) Width:600 mm Depth: 630 mm Height: 835 mm
- Net weight: 63 Kg
- Noise level (1m.): <70 dB(A)
|Delivery||1-2 Working Days|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labour Warranty|
|Cycles Per Hour||0|
|Dishwasher Confirguration||With Drain Pump|
|Machine Options||With Drain Pump|
|Power Supply||Electric - Three Phase|
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,351.12|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.