Our price match promise to you: If you find the same product under the same terms advertised cheaper elsewhere we will match or better the price when you place your order with us.
How to order
- When you see a product you like simply click on the 'buy now' button to add this to your shopping basket.
- At any time you can click on 'view basket. This option will allow you to view and change your selections.
* You can click on the view basket button at the top of each page at any time.
* You can update the quantities of an item or remove it completely from your basket.
- When you have finished shopping, click on the 'checkout' button and you will then be asked for your delivery details and payment method.
- There is lots of flexibility. When you get to the checkout you can:
* Change your mind
* Add more things to the shopping basket.
* Change any of the items
* Alternatively you can place your order with our sales department by telephone - 0845 094 2374
How to pay
- The Ceonline web site allows you to order directly over the internet in a few easy steps using our secure checkout. We use 128 bit SSL encryption for security during the ordering process.
* You will need your credit card details to hand, when you start to order.
* You will receive a confirmation of your order via email and a receipt will be sent with the products you buy.
- If you prefer not to order online your credit card information can also be given to our sales department, please call us on 0845 094 2374 for friendly, efficient service, you can also fax us on 0845 094 2376 . We accept Switch, Delta, Visa and Mastercard.
- Cheques should be made payable to ´Catering Equipment Online Ltd´ and posted to us at:
Catering Equipment Online Limited,
1a Port House
(Goods will be despatched in 10 working days following receipt of cheque)
- Postal orders should be made payable to ´Catering Equipment Online Ltd´ and sent to the above address. Please remember to keep the counterfoils until you have received your order.
- We welcome account enquiries from Local and Central Government offices, MOD, National purchasing organisations and muliti-site commercial organisations. If you wish to place a Local Authority order, simply fax, email or post your official purchase order to us for immediate attention.
Please do not send cash by post as we cannot be held responsible for any loss.
Postage and packaging
There is no charge for postage and packaging or delivery within the UK mainland for orders over £50 + VAT. For orders under £50 + VAT there is a charge of £7.50 + VAT to cover postage, packing and delivery. We can arrange for a quotation for overseas delivery, please contact us for details.
Please read detailed delivery information here.
In stock orders are typically dispatched within 24 hours of receipt Monday to Friday during business hours of 9am to 6pm. Goods delivered direct from the manufacturer are usually despatched within 24 hours on a 2-3 day delivery service, we will always inform you if there is any change to this. The delivery information posted on the web site is a guideline only.
Unless stated prices exclude positioning or installation.
We have taken lots of care to make sure that product descriptions, specifications and images are correct. However, we reserve the right to make any changes, technical or otherwise to product specifications.
Whilst we hope that the product information given in our website is comprehensive and clear, we understand that sometimes our customers may decide to return the item they have ordered. In these cases, these are our return conditions:
Goods must be unused, as new and in their original packaging with all instruction manuals included.
Special order and refrigerated goods may not be returned unless found to be damaged or faulty upon delivery.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (DSR2000) you have the right to return your goods, provided you do so at your own cost and within 7 working days from the day after you received and signed for the goods. You will be required to arrange the appropriate insurance to cover damage or loss with the carrier or Post Office.
If you wish to cancel an order after it has been dispatched you may have to pay round trip delivery costs..
Goods ordered in error or decided unsuitable and then returned may be charged a 30% re-stocking fee.
Refunds or credits less any postal/carriage charges will be made within 30 days of the goods being returned and inspected here.
You must telephone 0845 094 2374 for a returns number before you return any goods to us.
All products on our website carry 1 year manufacturer's guarantee (unless otherwise stated in the product description). Please read our terms and conditions for full details of the equipment guarantee, you can contact us at any time if you are unsure about the conditions of cover for the product(s) you are ordering.
Privacy - our mailing list
Our policy is to respect the privacy of our customers. We do not make our mailing list available to any other company. Please read our Privacy Statement.
Customer services and complaints
Our Customer Services Department is open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm (except for bank holidays). To contact us please call 0845 094 2374, fax us on 0845 094 2376, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively you may write to us at: Catering Equipment Online Limited, 1a Port House, Tenbury Road, Bromyard, Herefordshire, HR7 4NP UK.
If you have a complaint about our service or products please contact Customer Services. All complaints will be dealt with in a fair and confidential manner. It is our policy to acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days and we will endeavour to resolve the dispute within 30 days, keeping you informed along the way.
We welcome any comments which help to improve our services.