Our offices will be closed from 5pm on Friday 20th December until 9am on Thursday 2nd January.
Emails will be checked during this time so if you need to get in touch please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our last despatch day will be Thursday 19th December, however this date may vary depending on the product purchased. To check when your order will arrive please email or call 01885 498 350.
This service applies to addresses in the UK Mainland but EXCLUDES Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands, Islands and some areas of the Scottish mainland.
For any other requests that you do not see on this page, please give us a call on 0345 094 2374. Depending upon which brand you wish to purchase, we may be able to offer more services such as pre 10am delivery, timed delivery slots, or give you a quote for delivery to non UK-Mainland.
Deliveries are only made on working days, (Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri) goods will not be delivered on a Saturday or Bank Holiday unless you have expressly requested and paid for a premium delivery. Orders placed over the weekend are processed and despatched on the following Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).
Please place your order by 1.00pm if you require it to be despatched that day.
In order for this system to work smoothly we have to inform our customers of a few basic points:
- Carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of a building and will not leave a parcel at a delivery address without it being signed for.
- Unless you pay extra for a timed delivery we cannot guarantee what time of day it will be delivered.
- The carrier will not un-pack or install your delivery! Nor will they carry it up stairs or to specific parts within a building. However, if it states in the details of the product you are ordering that they will unpack, position and remove packaging, then they will!
- Please make sure you have sufficient access and manpower to accept the goods you are ordering. For example, please check that your doorway is wide enough/high enough to accept the large item you require and don’t forget that charges for aborted deliveries are the customers responsibility.
- As soon as you receive your goods you should unpack them, check them for damage and also make sure they are working! You must inform us within 24 hours of receipt if the goods are damaged or do not work, so if you are ordering goods that may not be used for a week or so, you must inspect and trial them within 24 hours.
- Last but not least, if you are not able to unpack your delivery to inspect the goods for damage in front of the driver, you must write “damaged” by your signature. This way in the unfortunate event of your goods being damaged in transit we may be able to make a claim against the carrier’s insurance. If your goods are damaged or the order is short, you must inform Ceonline within 24 hours or a claim cannot be established.
Our return policies apply to goods unused and as new, in their original packaging (external & internal) and with all instruction manuals.
A minimum 30% re-stocking fee applies to goods returned. However where goods have been ordered directly from the manufacturer then the re-stocking fee will be determined by the manufacturer, this can be anything up to 75% of the invoice value.
Special order and refrigerated goods may not be returned unless found to be damaged or faulty upon delivery.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (DSR2000) you have the right to return your goods, provided you do so at your own cost and within 14 working days from the day after you received and signed for the goods. If you wish to cancel an order after it has been dispatched you may have to pay round trip delivery costs. Goods must not be returned to us without our authorization, you must obtain a returns number. Unsuitable goods or goods ordered in error will be charged a restocking fee. Please make sure that the goods you order are suitable for your purpose before you place the order.
Within 14 calendar days of receiving your order you may return the goods to us at your own cost provided they are un-damaged, un-used and in their original packaging with all instruction manuals included.
The customer must arrange insurance with the carrier or Post Office when returning goods to cover possible damage or loss in transit for the full value of the item.
If we have to replace any lost manuals or packaging, the cost of this would also become payable by you the customer.
You will be refunded or credited within 14 days for goods returned under the above terms.
Where applicable carriage or postal charges are not refunded in the event of a customer returning goods under our return policies.