Glueboard Fly Killer - Halo 30 - HL30
HL30 - Glueboard Fly Killer - Halo 30
With a contemporary, discreet aesthetic and commercial efficacy, the second generation Insect-O-Cutor Halo is the most versatile glueboard flykiller available for use across a range of commercial applications. Halo is available as a slimline 15, 30, 45 or 2 x 30W model, providing a high quality insect control solution for small or large areas.
Offering a wide range of installation options, the second generation Insect-O-Cutor Halo can be vertically or horizontally wall mounted, or desk mounted using the specially designed desk mounting feet. The compact 15W unit can even be discreetly mounted above doors for areas where space is restricted.
The Halo is quick and easy to service; the swing down front guard provides complete access to the UV tubes, while the glueboard can be easily changed from either side of the unit. The range uses high efficacy 15W UV tubes for reduced inventory requirements.
- Commercial efficacy with a contemporary discreet aesthetic for a wide range of applications
- Side access to glueboard for quick and easy servicing
- Aluminium removable debris tray
- Closable light apertures for maximum light output or prevention of dust ingress
- Compact 15W model for space restricted installations
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy UV tubes
- Designed for use with GLUPAC® pheromone impregnated glueboards
- 45W IP Aqua model available for hose down and sensitive areas
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards
|Delivery||2-3 working days|
|Dimensions||H x W x D: 588 x 404 x 118|
|Coverage m2||50m2 - 80m2|