Glueboard Fly Killer - Halo Aqua HL45IPX
HL45IPX - Glueboard Fly Killer - Halo Aqua
Part of the comprehensive Insect-O-Cutor Halo range, the Halo 45W Aqua model is suitable for use in harsh environments that may require hosing down. This IP45 rated model incorporates FEP coated shatterproof tubes and a robust 316 grade stainless steel construction, while maintaining a contemporary design.
Offering a variety of installation options, the Halo 45 Aqua can be wall mounted vertically or horizontally. With a swing down front guard, it provides complete access to the UV tubes and glueboard and the quick release lampholder covers make it extremely quick to service.
- Stainless steel construction
- Commercial efficacy with a contemporary discreet aesthetic for a wide range of applications
- Side access to glueboard for quick and easy servicing
- Aluminium removable debris tray
- Unique, quick release lampholder covers that protect against water ingress
- Closable light apertures for maximum light output or prevention of dust ingress
- Quick tool free access gives simple access to consumables for easy maintenance
- High efficacy shatterproof UV tubes
- Designed for use with GLUPAC® pheromone impregnated glueboards, made from durable pvc that can withstand hosing down and harsh environments
- Part of a comprehensive range of commercial glueboard flykillers
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards.
|Delivery||5-7 working days|
|Coverage m2||90m2 - 150m2|