Ice Flaker - Porkka KF45 40kgs/hr
Porkka ice flakers produce ice flakes that are dry and compact; this allows the ice to remain free flowing for easy use even after long storage periods.
- Bodywork made from 304 S 01 Stainless Steel
- Production: 40kgs per 24 hours
- 10kgs bin storage
- All internal components are either of food grade ABS or materials suitable for use with potable water
- A bin thermostat shuts the system off when the storage bin is full
- Requires open vented drain, min water pressure 1 bar, maximum 6 bar
|Delivery||Next working day|
|Warranty||2 year parts and labour warranty|
|Dimensions||345 x 520 x 610mm WDH (635h with legs)|
Production quantities are based on water temp of 10°C and ambient at +10°C. Whilst Porkka ice machines are tolerant to impure water supplies we recommend the installation of a water filter.
|Product Base Price (Ex. VAT)||£1,599.00|
|Tax Relief @ %|
|Net cost of Finance|
Benefits of leasing
- Fixed Rates for the length of the agreement
- Major tax advantages - every payment is 100% allowable against tax
- Spreading the cost of the equipment makes it easier to obtain higher specification equipment
- Maintains cash within the business for future growth
All payments shown are subject to businesses trading in excess of 3 years, status and VAT. The tax relief shown is for illustration purposes only. Please contact us to discuss how tax relief can work for you or alternatively your accountant will be able to clarify matters for you.